Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: yes yes! whoopppeee!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    YESSSSSSS WHOOOOOPEEEEEEEE!!!!!! As some of you know how I wanted a hopscotch hill doll soooooooo bad and unfortunatley couldn't get one as they are now retiring. And ebay is outrrageous. On american girl they still sell my 2 favorites, Gwen and Hallie. So I had enough money to buy one and so did my friend. So my mom ordered mine, and my friends. I paid my mom and my mom paid for my friends except she is gonna pay my mom back. This is great! I have always wanted one!!!

    But I have one simple favor. please please please I beg of all you HSH owner could you PLEASE take a picture of yours standing straight up? I just wanna see how tall they are compared to something. Like maybe if you have a ruler around you could measure a HSH to that. Its just I really need a picture, it doesn't even matter which doll. I know prasnlrd has 1. If you could prasnlrd, could you take a picture of yours? thanks for reading! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Sorry if I'm being a big pain LOL
    [img]redface.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy day. Got to love your Mom. She is a great AG support for you.
    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are sixteen inches tall, meaning they come up to a regular AG's eyes.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on getting a HSH doll!Post pics if you can when she comes!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! Post pictures when she comes! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yes! I will definatly take pictures [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I have a question..Do you consider HSH's to be a part of your american girls?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok thanks! I'll look at that. Time for bed! good night! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •